Preloved novels on Shopee #1

I just realized that there are so many novels that I have bought over the time. Not just me but my sisters also. In high school, we bought so many Malay novels. Then, I changed my interest no English novels. And now I am back to buying books randomly based on writer or genre not considering the language of it. Reading really helps you writing. 

Now, if I want to buy new books, I need to clear some of the old books that I have. Therefore, after discussing with my sister and parents, they suggested to sell it in Shoppe. Most of the books that we have are still in good conditions as most of it only have been read once. 

In Shoppe, I only listed the Malay novels. English and non-fiction books are still yet to be listed. If anyone interested, please pay a visit there. 

The link is here: shopee.com.my/inaniazizan

Some of the novels listed. 





p/s: I will keep on updating the book list. 

Comments

Popular Posts