Scaredy-cat

I just come to realize that I am a scaredy-cat in starting something new. In anything I would say. Back in school and university, people always say that I look confident while doing any presentation but little did they knew, each and everytime of any presentation, my hand shook like crazy. But to finish the 'unbearable' situation ASAP, I have to remain composed and look confident. So that people will believe on what I presented. 


Just remembered the Viva presentation of my FYP in UIA. "You look confident." but then my hand shook like hell. I have been asked a few questions during Q&A and I answered confidently. But then, after the presentation, I just realized that some answers that I 'threw' during the session was wrong. Thank god, everything was good and I graduated with Bachelor of Biotechnology with minor in Environment. 



Comments

Popular Posts