Wahed #1

Working seems far for me at the moment. Hence, I decided to generate passive income suitable to my capacity and situation. 

Investment in Wahed Invest


Initialy I was aiming to open an account in ASNB. But yeah, procrastination got me. Too lazy to go to the bank for that following the pandemic with all the line or what not. Most of the time, I stay inside. Therefore, Wahed Invest is the best choice as I can proceed with all the registration through the app. At first, I was reluctant but worth to try. 

But I make a mistake in the registration process. I failed to use the referral code so no free RM10 (USD 2.5) for me. So I started with the minimum credit of RM100 with moderate portfolio. It took several days for the account to be activated as I did the registration on Sunday. 

Here is my referral code if anyone interested in joining. Both of us gonna get RM10 each. NURAZI50

Download the app https://app.wahedinvest.com/referral

Current situation for me as a newbie who started this two days ago (10 Nov 2020). Let's wait and see how will it gonna be. 

Here is how Wahed divide my RM100 for investment (Portfolio: moderate). Different portfolio has different percentage of investment. Choose portfolio based on your situation and target. As I aim for long-time saving with no monthly income, moderate seem suitable for me.

Current situation 12 Nov 2020 




Comments

Popular Posts