Random Thought



I never thought that i'll be writing post in this blog during holiday as for me, the holidays are the time for you to be secluded from the social media. Why? i don't know. Just happen to be like that. I'll be MIA from facebook and twitter as well. Whatsapp? Sometimes I'll read it but most of the time, the mobile phone will be out of my reach.

I don't know whether i will spend my free times wisely or not but for sure I'll utilized it fully for my family. That's why I rarely going out with my friends. Maybe i'm not the "gila-gila" type so somehow i prefer to spend my time at home rather than spending my money outside. 

Money? even RM 50 can stay in my wallet for the whole month. My sister was shocked when i said that to her. For someone who rarely or hardly going out, this can happen.

But for sure, my mom is using these holidays to teach me on my cooking skills. Well, for someone who 'lives' at the hostel starting from secondary school, I'm lacking on cooking skill. I don't know about others but me, yes. My cooking skills need to be improved. I able to cook simple things but not fancy things. I'm afraid to try to cook something new in case that 'thing' cannot be eat at all. hahahaha. I'll try something new when my sister is here.  

This holidays will be end by the end of January. Then, the lectures will start on the 1st of Feb. Then, another one-week holidays. For sure, I'll not be back to Alor Setar, except there is someone pays for my ticket. :-D (The ticket is expensive!)

Enough of writing. I'm out. 

Comments

Popular Posts