April

We are approaching the end of April. Spending four months in Serdang working on the master's degree project. I don't know whether I am progressing or not but for sure a few methods can be ruled out of the project. 

It's consider progressing right? :-P

Well. An intern student talked about converting my master's degree project into a PhD project. I was like, "Who said that?!" and she said someone else talked about it. That particular situation suddenly act like a booster and also pressure. I don't know. Pursuing PhD is not yet in my upcoming plan. I am yet to plan what I'll be doing in the next two years. One thing for sure, I WANT TO GRADUATE ON TIME. But still the project does not seem to be progressing towards the positive side. Another few months left to achieve the 1st milestone. Hope that I am able to achieve that on time.




Comments

Popular Posts