Proposal Defense

Bismillah

Last two days were hectic and full of nervousness. Why? This is because every students of 131otech had to present their final year project. Presentation. What do you expect? It is never to feel not never every time presentation is going to be done even in a group. But now? We had to present it on our own. No friend to assist you in front but they will be only the spectators.


You will presenting your own project proposal. Your presentation will show your own understanding. MY understanding on My project? hahahaha. I only know the basic of it. BUT I counter most of the questions from the examiners with a confident facial expression and tone. No one know that I was nervous like hell.

People are telling me that I look so confident in presenting my proposal. Woa. That's a no. I never feel so nervous like yesterday. There will be no one to back me up if I unable to answer the question. Thankfully my examiners were quite lenient and their questions were more on the technical part.

Well. Dr. Hafizah did say that she look forward on my project. I thought that my project is quite simple compared to others. Hmmmm.

Comments

Popular Posts