Let's Walk


*google image

The idea came as I was walking or also known as climbing the hill to go back to my sweet bedroom in the mahallah. Walking is quite rare or uncommon here. Probably due to the weather which can totally drain you out. But the thing is, this particular 'exercise' is actually benefits us as those who do not exercise twice a week or even an hour per week. Why don't we use the opportunity to manage our weight and stamina? Even the one who is writing right now just begin to frequently walk to go to classes. 


Giving the motorcycle back to my sister is actually a good decision I think even though I can no longer lend it to my classmates. Why? because that particular situation will force me to walk even when I don't want to. 
Here I put the benefits of walking taken from Mr.Google.

p/s: This post is actually more to my "monolog dalaman" instead of something valuable to teach anyone. 

Comments

Popular Posts